[kj] gathering plans nyc? - Post show - Irving Plaza Question

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Oct 10 20:06:57 EDT 2008

Good thing or I'd be looking for the guy with really wide ass cheeks.

See ya tomorrow!

At 03:24 PM 10/10/2008, Alex Smith wrote:

>Better not bring my wide-angle lens, then.

>Alex in NYC

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.