[kj] was Re: Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 OT violent shows

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:09:23 EDT 2008

most gigs i've been to have been full-on but always friendly - fall down,
get picked up within seconds... but when we went to see therapy? quite a few
years back, that was the most scared i have ever been!
was a weird night, bodycount and ice-t / therapy? ... of course, bodycount
attracted a whole lot of tough guys - the local gangs out in full leather
and dark sunglasses (at night - in the venue!)
was okay, until ice-t started saying things like 'let me see some fuckin'
BLOOD' etc etc... back then i was a skinny vegetarian kid, not half as buff
as i am now! LOL! it seemed like if you just looked at these guys wrong they
would bop ya one... turned out ok, no one started anything, but the
intimidation was always there... me and my mates had a small 'dance circle'
going on, then near the end noticed some other of 'our kind' other side of
the front, so we all joined up and had a great time... (felt safer with
other alt.freaks)
=)

anyhoo, thanks for these KJ reports... sounds like an EPIC tour!!!

=)

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Concrete Cookie <