[kj] Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 :D

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 17:09:20 EDT 2008

maybe it's just americans!!

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:05:41 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 :D
I know, but HOB is not the venue to argue, and you'll never know how people react if you just told them straight out to stop behaving like cunts. I would be straight out, but that is not the venue to do that, I do not want to be kicked out.

-----Original Message-----From: jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 1:54 pmSubject: Re: [kj] Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 :D

if i had a person standing next to me whoop whooping,i'd have no other choice but to cut their fucking face off.i find it really irritatin.

aarrrghhh!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:39:04 -0700Subject: [kj] Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRWjqV3Hv6E6 min composite..sorry..bass overload on asteroid..."

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:18:00 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA
I am too old to grab her face and push her away, and catfights are not welcome at the HOB, lol! It would have been the first time I am kicked out from the venue, I do not need it with Killing Joke. I screamed "shut up" only because I was repressing my anger at her whole disruption during the gig.

-----Original Message-----From: TB <partyslammer at socal.rr.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 1:02 pmSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA
countessghoulita at aol.com wrote: (snip) > Great report, TB, very accurate, indeed. > More than ever, Killing Joke are compelling to be seen. > Even though I was waiting for Jaz to "address" the audience (I was in > front of the stage, and screamed at one point "Jaz, speak to us!"), "Money > is not our God" was played later on, and no other words were necessary. > > One word about BPF: so great to see him back in the line-up, Killing Joke > can only exist with his drumming. > > I am still feeling crunched from the crowd, and from slamming in first > row. Ear thasrhed with pleasure. So much fun. So much passion. I hope KJ > will come back soon, with more tour dates. Too bad we could not meet, TB > :(. BTW, at the end of the giog, that blonde chick was screaming "Kiling > JOOOOKE! Come back! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you! Fuck you, Killing Joke", I > turned my head and screamed "Shut up!" to her, even though I would have > loved to see them coming back on stage to perform one more encore (I was > waiting for SO 36). +++++++ I kept waiting for this pair of women on my right to haul off and punch her after they started getting visibly pissed at her repeatedly crashing into them during the encore. One other thing I forgot to mention, they did not have any backdrops or use any sort of projected images like they did in at the overseas shows. It was basically the band and their gear onstage. T.B. _______________________________________________ Gathering mailing list Gathering at misera.net http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering
McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!=

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!