[kj] London

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:46:07 EDT 2008

Well we bumped into each other on the tube ... somewhere... after the gig
on Friday. Weird thing was, when I left the pub I said bye to you (I often
get
better recall a week after the event). Then when I changed tube trains there
you were - how did you do that? I think you were more pissed than me, but
it's hard to say. We got off at King's Cross, I think ... escalators were
involved ...
meh, that's where I go a bit fuzzy.

A great night!