[kj] Youth LA blog on MySpace

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:00:37 EDT 2008

* http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40797754&blogID=439966404&Mytoken=954F25E7-5A32-40B6-964455DCC321F7E2112879495 *

Friday, October 10, 2008
When the music ends..... Category: Music
Los Angeles Is a very lonely city.You can see it in the eyes of everyone ,from the very rich and famous to the very poor on the streeet.Yet there are strong communities of very determined people ,who despite the system and her indifference to plight ,carve a strong identity for themselves.yesterday we were interview well myself and jaz on Steve Jones's radio show...very funny and inspiring .....he has been such a huge influence on us especially early on....Today i interviewed jaz for the idler.last night was very intense yet very relaxed....magical to play here ...LA Woman ...the history blows me away .Pygmy love Circus supported and were totaly awesome...Danny the drummer one of the top live drum performances i have ever witnessed sheer vicious preciosin...blinding! Again big Paul blows me away with his african stomp no one like him in the world!
* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *