[kj] Death to S. Palin the Retard Running for the Shitehouse

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 07:21:49 EDT 2008

As H.L. Mencken (sp?) once said, no one ever went broke
underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

Americans, by and large, are idiots. Sad but true.

Alex in NYC

On Oct 8, 2008, at 11:47 PM, Brendan wrote:

> Id be surprised, surely Americans have had it with Bush? Just the

> other

> day a federal judge let a bunch of Chinese Guantanamo detainees

> free...if

> that's anything to go by then the Death Star is losing sway...

>> the collective 'fear' of social unrest could also serve to

>> 'validate' a

>> more oppressive form of government. ;)

>>> Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:53:53 +1300

>>> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

>>> To: gathering at misera.net

>>> Subject: Re: [kj] Death to S. Palin the Retard Running for the

>>> Shitehouse

>> and what I anticipate as subsequent social unrest might

>>> result in, or be able to be levereged to, create positive change

>>> in the

>>> social order.

>>> Then again, seems we can't even resist the urge to compulsively

>>> accumulate

>>> and over-spend, drag ourselves away from polluting decadent

>>> lifestyles,

>>> passively take part in artificial corporate hierarchical crazy

>>> institutions...let alone press for political / economic change. (We

>>> being