[kj] Primitive Cannibals Eat S. Palin the Retard

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 04:47:56 EDT 2008

I'd like to see them all die, bankers, right wing racists etc
THATS THE DEAL

Jaz used to say he'd like to eat Tony Bliar
I wouldn't want to do that unless the food had run really short
but, lets be clear, I often say to people that if Christian Warmongering hypocrite Tony was in the room I'd punch him in the face.

Everyone I've ever said this too laughs and says they'd help...