[kj] ot- palin vote

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Oct 8 17:56:02 EDT 2008

Yup busy as hell and don't need another Palin thread hijack!
And though we disagree with each other it's great that we (gatherers
with dissent point of views)
don't feel the need to stomp each other out! Individuality rocks!

Free Speech, Free Choice, Free Will all opinions welcome!

Have a G'day and will catch you folks in a day or 2.

Cheers!
Yos