[kj] Funky Monkey Asteroid 2036

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Oct 8 13:46:48 EDT 2008

As bassists and a stage presence go, Raven and Youth are different "birds of
a feather" -- equally talented, but both add different flavors.
Raven's spirit lives on, and I believe his death was the catalyst to
"reunite." Better late than never, we guess.
But, as far as drummers, Big Paul is the ultimate. That's that.

Cheers,

k.w.