[kj] London gigs

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 10:28:24 EDT 2008

Smell-Bod!!!

Right thats it, outside the pair of you, La Frog et La Arse!!!
You know it wasnt me, bloody cheek.
Really enjoyed both nights, so good to see so many old faces (and i do mean old!) had a right good grin.

Thanks to Rob for the tickets and to Antoni for sorting it all out for me and for the texts at Chelsea, i did try to do the Timewave but several thousand Chelsea fans all jumped up at the same time mate, so was hard to see you.

Jel

From: christophe.barry at wanadoo.frTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 22:45:02 +0200Subject: [kj] London gigs

The timewaves fix the end of the world in December 2012 Until then … we have joy.
Any Way It’s been a real pleasure to spend some time with u brit-gatherers.
I love England, coz I love brits, not for food or weather … but for joy, friendship & hospitality.
Rob, Anthony, Jon, Mike, Steph, Nichola, Jane (s), Change, Colesy (the old-man), Bob, Smell-Bod, John, Lisa and many others that may excuse my French.
Stephane (the other one) will, may be, until 2012, show us, a bit of his mighty video production.
We got back with 2 brilliant gigs in mind & ears, and so many stories to tell
The band’s job blasted me down, but I got better for now.

Christophe