[kj] Just can't stop playing the CDs ...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 06:27:03 EDT 2008

Oh god, what book is he reading now?

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

----- Original Message ----
From: Paula Cook <cook_paula at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:45:13 AM
Subject: [kj] Just can't stop playing the CDs ...

.... and I've been weeping with laughter at Jaz's ad-libbing on "Bloodsport".

Does anyone else think his rant about Reprocessed Human Flesh for Consumption, Meat Reprocessing Plant in China and Human Sausages is hilarious, or is it just me who is sick!?

Regards,
Nuclear Girl

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now