[kj] ot- palin vote

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 8 00:07:19 EDT 2008

"Given enough time she'd be just as good with talking points and gotcha's
as he is."

That's an assumption I disagree with...unlike some others who have gone
soft on her, I think stuff like not knowing what the Bush Doctrine is is
absolutely pathetic, and provides more evidence that she's in there for
reasons of personality / looks / gender / demographic as opposed to talent
(gasp!).