[kj] ot- palin vote

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 11:32:26 EDT 2008

Old news I guess

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of folk devil
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:24 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] ot- palin vote

It has been roughly the same percentage for about 2 weeks now. Around 50%
for both.

"

_____

From: fluwdot at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:12:33 -0400
Subject: [kj] ot- palin vote

Forward--

PBS has an online poll posted asking if Sarah Palin is qualified.
Apparently the Republicans knew about this in advance and are flooding the
voting with YES votes. I know -- it's only a poll. But it will be reported
on PBS, picked up by mainstream media and can influence undecided voters in
swing states. Please do two things -- takes 20 seconds

1) Click on link and vote yourself. Here's the link:
<http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html>
http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html
2) Then send this to every single voter you know, irregardless of party
affiliation, and urge them to vote and pass it on.
The last thing we need is PBS having to say their viewers think Sarah Palin
is qualified unless we ALL vote.
Thanks.

_____

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie.
Learn Now
<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!5
50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>