[kj] Killing Joke in Brussels - diaz in wonderland

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Mon Oct 6 11:09:55 EDT 2008

Hello gatherers!!!

just got back from my Killing Joke experience in Brussels!!!

very tired but very very happy!!!!!!!

I´m back at the office full of work to do with not enough time to write e-mails!!!

SO...

soon I´ll post my comments, pictures, videos, etc...

many many thanks to fellow gatherers!!!

the incredible Jon CHAPman (great friend, one day older than me), Marnick Ze King (many thanks for everything!!!), Matt (great friend), Jane, change, Markec, the dirty german germs Dirk (thanks for the KJ stollen poster) and Frank (the finger club dancer), peter, andrew, everyone I must have forgotten and of course the boys in the band!!!

It was really nice meeting you all and I had so much fun!!!!!

Thanks for all those amazing Belgian BEERS!!!!!

I´LL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU!!!!!

diaz in wonderland