[kj] London gigs

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 10:21:00 EDT 2008

Two great gigs! The friday was definitely the pick of the two, more to do
with the faultless setlist than anything else ( not all the Pandemonium
stuff is up to it I think). It was just fucking intense! You'd never know
this is an OLD band!!! They still shoulda come back on for a final song on
the saturday though! I could picture them cackling away in the dressing
room... "turn the hall lights on... turn them off again... nah, turn them
on again".

Great to catch up with everyone too, if way too short! Here's to next
time! I didn't think there'd be a next time, but new material surely
means... HA!, it's Killing Joke, I'll wait and see...

Dave in Edinburgh