[kj] They didn't play this in London

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:33:12 EDT 2008

I must admit I was quite disappointed when I heard it - like Blobbert
said it sounded pretty much the same as Lighbringer.
Still, lets hear what it sounds like when it's done properly.

I am really hoping for something a bit different this time.
What I used to love was the fact no 2 recordings sounded the same -
you never knew what you were going to get.
Recently it's all seems a bit 'lazy' [chugga-chug-shout] - the
creativity & hunger to do something different seems to have gone.
C'mon KJ - throw us a curved ball!
Now BPF & Youth are back (for however long that may be) I'd love them
to take their time & come up with - for want of a better expression -
their Sgt Peppers.

A girl can dream can't she...?

On 6 Oct 2008, at 14:19, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> >I'm not sure of its much cop though.

> I think both tracks will benefit from a proper (i.e. not HFTBOH

> style) production

> This communication may contain information that is confidential and

> legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended

> recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note

> that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication

> or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be

> unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please

> return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

> The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action

> taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is

> from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield &

> Haringey Health Communities.

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com - go there. it's nice.
i am wearing a bra with tassels

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow