[kj] London

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:03:06 EDT 2008

I've just spent the entire morning on YouTube looking at the clips
from the weekend.
Thank god for YouTube - it goes some way to filling in the void of not
actually being there.
They looked & sounded amazing. A fitter Jaz looking & sounding
fantastic - he's really back on form.
(It makes me wonder whether Ravens sad & untimely demise has perhaps
been a bit of a wake up call?)
& what a difference it's made having BPF back!
He was the missing piece for so long.
There's that undefinable essence that's been recaptured.
Look at any truly great band that fractures or has members go off & do
their own thing. It's never as good as when they're all together.
'Sum of the parts' & all that.
KJ were lucky in having 2 great bassists that fit the mould but it was
always the drums that lacked.

Killing Joke are back! (for however long that may last!) & I fuckin
missed it...

On 4 Oct 2008, at 08:13, Luca Signorelli wrote:

> Michael Garcia ha scritto:

>> Awesome! I can;t wait to details!

> Judge by yourself:

> Wardance:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bUbdMkhOKc

> Exit:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lud0WDSswyY

> Tension:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_PbrYwn4k

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com - go there. it's nice.

We're having a sale y'know

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow