[kj] London Gigs...my thoughts.....

Alexandra Tolksdorf a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 16:47:06 EDT 2008

Yes, there were some problems that lead to the extended middle bit on COMMUNION you can hear on the recording. Not sure what it was about, something monitors I believe. Geordie was not happy!
I didn't feel like the songs were hurried. The band sounded tight and seemed to be having a great time. BPF's drumming is UNREAL.
Asteroooooooid, haha, yes, that was good fun! The recording cracks me up

~Alexandra.