[kj] London gigs

Christophe BARRY christophe.barry at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 5 16:45:02 EDT 2008

The timewaves fix the end of the world in December 2012 Until then . we have
joy.

Any Way It's been a real pleasure to spend some time with u brit-gatherers.

I love England, coz I love brits, not for food or weather . but for joy,
friendship & hospitality.

Rob, Anthony, Jon, Mike, Steph, Nichola, Jane (s), Change, Colesy (the
old-man), Bob, Smell-Bod, John, Lisa and many others that may excuse my
French.

Stephane (the other one) will, may be, until 2012, show us, a bit of his
mighty video production.

We got back with 2 brilliant gigs in mind & ears, and so many stories to
tell

The band's job blasted me down, but I got better for now.

Christophe