[kj] german-sitters needed at the forum

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 19:46:06 EDT 2008

sure no worries! =)
i dont know what help i could be, aren't allowed out much - my mrs has me on
a very short leash!
am planning to see The Bronx when they play in auckland, thats my city trip
for the near future...
i live about an hour and a half north of auckland (or an hour, after
midnight on empty roads)

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."