[kj] OT : Glastonbury 2009 - £175 a ticket !!!

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Oct 4 10:48:50 EDT 2008

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7652337.stm *

I hope Killing Joke never ever play Glastonbury - firstly I can't really see
those weekender festival goers getting into the spirit ... "oh my god, we
must be at the wrong stage, quick, hurry up don't wanna miss any of Keane"
!!! ... but how can you charge £175 for such an event ...hope it's another
f*ck*ng mudbath ... it's kinda ironic Jaz's studies have involved visiting
the Tor (I doubt many of the artists who have graced the stages over the
years would ever indulge in such a thing)