[kj] London Calling?

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 07:06:50 EDT 2008

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, pssyche23 <antoni at clara.net> wrote:

> From: pssyche23 <antoni at clara.net>

> Subject: Re: [kj] London Calling?

> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:16 AM

> My head is a bit sore ... absolutely rammed it was

> downstairs ... a great

> performance of course (but no new ones on Friday) ...

YOUTH told me after the gig that he wanted to play both the new songs TW and FFFTSkies and that they had now written 7 or 8 new songs.

There were many special guests last night:

Lardy Hodgepodge, Minister of Anti-Socisl Insecurity
Paul McCartney who grew WINGS and hovered above Forum, singing "You gotta live and hurl pies!"
An unelected dour Scotsman who thought the kids were UNSPEAKABLE
David Beken Ham and his power bottom
Several Ewoks and Stormtroopers grooving in a cave with Tory How
Two Lords of the Sith (always two there are)

Had a run in with General Greivous just after I met pSSyche23 DOWN IN THE TUBE STATION AT MIDNIGHT and hooked Lord Vader's light sabre.

If you missed that giggle you really fucked up.