[kj] London Calling?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Oct 4 06:41:42 EDT 2008

I suspect that most folks are recovering & since many are down for the 2
night stint, they are likely having a slow morning with no access to a
computer. Anyway, I have the 3 disc set - typically the recording off the
mixing desk lacks a bit of bass but otherwise it's pretty good ... notable
was the minute's silence for Raven as an intro to Love Like Blood ... 21
songs in total ... I've just tried to list down as those I met last night
... some gathering it was ... in no particular order (and apologies for
anyone I've missed off) :

Ian "Empireman"
John C from north of the border & mate
Matt Tibbetts
Brian Whitehead & mates
Colesy
Neil Perry
Mick Head & Lesley
Jel
Jon Chapman
Den & his mates
Stephane & Christophe
John Paul
Jamie jpwhkj
Marc P & Sarah
Daz Brown
Lisa Gannon
Rob Martin
my old mucker Steve Henson
Grant Williamson, Simon Blackburn and Liam
Rob Moss
Martin (KJ fanatic & fellow aviation nutter)
Nichola Wood
Dave "Gin Goblin" Wright
Rob Cannell
Jane Shadforth & Iain plus the other Jane & friend
Tom Cavanagh
Change

Yep, it was that sort of night ... and part 2 to come ... I can only hope it
is as great a time & hopefully many piccies will be taken to celebrate ...
cheers to all.

Regards, Antoni