[kj] Tokyo Gigs - Duo Shibuya - Great recording for Gatherers

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 22:34:07 EDT 2008

What's your address!

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Tim Merrill
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 9:45 PM
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Tokyo Gigs - Duo Shibuya - Great recording for Gatherers

Hey Ho:

I just took the recording of the first two nights I was at in
Tokyo, and converted them from FLAC format to MP3s.

The sound is stellar, and i'm sure the recording came straight off
the boards.

Anyhow, I'm going to burn them to disc, and print up a Full cover
and setlist, and they will be available for anyone who

wants one, under two conditions:

1. NOT for sale. Just cover the cost of Postage. I'd NEVER profit
off the Joke.

2. If anyone has any old boots, or video recordings to share, it
would be MUCH appreciated. Even if you really don't have
any boots, a nice postcard would do!

I think we need a NEW Gathering Boot repository, Audio/Video. BIG
undertaking, but it's a future project.

So consider this an early Christmas gift from ME......

All the best - Tim

_____

Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile
phones Find out <http://www.pc2mobile.ca> more on our PC to Mobile website