[kj] press passes

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 18:15:46 EDT 2008

Arse, you've reminded me I meant to acquire after some official press pad stuff myself for tomorrow's gig. It doesn't matter a great deal (not fully decided whether to cover it or not yet) although if anyone does take some decent pics during any of these shows, could they please let me know? It's always handy to have some pics when you're flogging freelance work.

Cheers!

Jim.

P.S. Anyone who is going to Saturday's gig can reach me either in the Junction, where I'll be most of the afternoon, or phone 07902041457. See you all soon!