[kj] Nice Day Blue Sky - Been a Long WAIT?

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 08:18:24 EDT 2008

Four Stations of Wild Youth

> Brussells...been a long time since i rock'nrolled.....

Been a long time been a long lovely lovely lovely

> Category: Music

ART MAGIC FUN FUN FUN

> Brussells...been a long time since i rock'nrolled.....

Youth's like a laughing Buddha innit?

> Just as were nearing the end of the tour I am now only just beginning to find my rock'n roll Mojo return to the fore!

Good news!
Get back on the road and do it more
Play Manchester before the flood!
No fuck Manchester its doomed lets build a yellow submarine
and SAIL ON to AOTEAROA thru toxic rivers and empty oceans
The Great Migration

>I always found the live performance/touring aspect difficult and much preferred the studio environment but I have to thank the fans and the band for giving me a real buzz again and the confidence and inspiration for performing live again.

Who told you how?

> Tintin.......one of jaz's faves !

Flight 747
Inspiration for Lightbringer?

>Moebius...one of my all time

> heros......graphic artist extrodinair ! also designed sets for Kubricks 2001, the legendary R&S Records ...Magrite!!!! the master surrealist!.....its his apple that became "the Apple" logo for the Beatles. albums !

Then the band begins to play!!!!!!!

> Incidentally Zane Lowe played "Nothin too much..." From the new Fireman album , on his radio 1 show last night."The most important record in the world right now ! "was how he descibed it! I am very excited and proud of this 3rd Fireman collaboration. It is one of the best albums I have ever made or been involved with ,raw, visceral and intimate awesome songs! Everything is played by Paul and myself and have to say I haven't seen his genius burn so bright as he does on this record since "Band on the run" days ...check it out!!!

WE CAN Work it OUT
Get it OUT Get it OUT Get it OUT

>Also check for the new

> Transmission album "Sublimity" on Malicious Damage feat BIg Paul and myself ,I love the direction of this and would like to pursue it further on the

> next KJ album.

Dance Dance Dance
to the RADIO

>I am listening to Ash Ra temple to "Physical Graffiti" and

> "dark side of the moon "a lot ! and ambient genius Saul Stokes....the Fall,LCD soundsystem and Metalica!!

I've been a listenin' to all the fine CDs I picked up in the excellent Brussels and Berlin record shops

PJ Harvey A PLACE CALLED HOME
KILLING JOKE Peel Sessions, Brighter, RMX, first album on double vinyl
Gun Club, Neubauten Palast Der Republik, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kristin Hersh's Holy Single, Hanne Hukkelberg, Dinosaur Jr, Electrelane, Dogbowl, Carla Bozulich, Thalia Zedek, Colin Newman, Steve Wynn, Pre in a metal box.

Big Paul signed my Peel sessions CD but I don't recall asking him to... so that was a nice surprise. We Have Joy!

>Although we are not known to listen to other people's opinion much but.........let me know what "You "want to hear

> from the next KJ album.

TRIBAL
Pursue the groove of Who Told You How / Primitive
APOCALYPTIC / STRANGE / FRESH
keep on keepin' on

> Brussels ...Home of "new beat"..."A Split Second " Awesome,there would be no Trance or Rave or KLF without them and "electronic body music"

> ....revolutionary and seminal in the late 80's..The list goes on...!

to infinity and beyond
time becomes space

>Amazing comic shops everywhere!

> Much better food than Paris....!

You can say that again!
Fuck Paris I never want to go back there.

>its true ,my eldest sister lived here

> for 6 years and one of my other sisters lives nearby ...we know it well!Lets not forget the chocolate....!

> People queuing outside the banks.......I sense we are entering a post

> consumer age where money doesn't have any value any more

Yeha!
I'm taking all my money out the bank to spend on one last trip then get like Lazarus and stockpile weapons on the high ground because the shit is soon going to hit the fans and if you are not prepared you'll probably get wiped out. Canned food, batteries, solar generators, swords, bows and arrows. These things will be more useful soon than your poxy colour TV...

Drums and acoustic guitars will also be nice to have around as the sea levels rise every day.

......food and

> water.....the world is changing fast.

You see, you know

> So the after burn of Paris was gently assisted by a huge 5 course gastronomic feast in one of Brussels beautiful little squares with restaurants dotted around.Great being around Jaz and Geordie,more long deep belly laughs ...family vibe.The second night in Paris has to be the best

> show so far ,Really locking in now .Some interesting guests including the

> French minister of culture, a big fan who had first seen us first at the

> Bain Douche in 1981.Various Parisian Bohemians and Gatherers from as far as

> Brazil and Glasgow ...all savoring the moment and the sharp september air

> and ice cold beer Parisian boulevards...fantastic !

> Last night was great as my sister Nicole and all her kids all came to

> the show ....a great reunion .looking forward to my own reunion with my wife

> and kids tomorrow .....I miss them so much.....I'm coming home!

Fuck Ian Blair, glad to see yer go.