[kj] Places to stay- urgent!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 10:06:47 EDT 2008

Hello all,

As my last missive said, it looks like I'm faced with getting a bus from London to Bristol at 1 in the morning, and then either a five hour wait in Bristol bus station or a 40-50 quid taxi ride back to Weston after the Saturday gig. If no-one has any available floor or sofa space I could crash in, does anyone happen to know of any hostels or cheap quest houses in the Kentish Town? This is really quite urgent, since I'm not at all keen on the prospect of freezing my ass off in Bristol or spending next week's food money on a taxi drive. If anyone knows anything that might help, please get in touch!

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.