[kj] POTENTIAL TICKET DISASTER

liszy le clercq liszyleclercq at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:55:07 EDT 2008

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky you, Neil! Silly me. Just read the other e-mails! Lizzzzzzzzzzzzz(slightlysleepy,musthavesomethingtodowiththebrusselgiglastmonday)zzz

From: liszyleclercq at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:47:33 +0200Subject: Re: [kj] POTENTIAL TICKET DISASTER

Neil, if I were you I would hang out in an internet cafe and would keep checking gathering e-mails frequently till the event is actually starting. Who knows something might come up or rather someone might not show up!Totally understand your despair. I don't have my tickets in hand either (yet).Lizzzzz from AmsterdamPS where are you flying from?

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:37:32 +0200From: 65snoopy at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] POTENTIAL TICKET DISASTER
Thanks I looked at this earlier actually, I'm still holding out for somegood news from the PO tomorrow morning before I go for it. That said, I thought this site was meant to be 'fans selling to fans'?Seems to me like the prices are the same, if not more, than what youwould pay a tout anyway. Some Saturday tickets are £69. Ho hum...N