[kj] POTENTIAL TICKET DISASTER

paul sweeting paulsweeting at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:47:49 EDT 2008

Hello Neil - (or, if you get a ticket elsewhere anyone else)

Have a spare ticket for saturday, downstairs. Face value is fine for me.

Please email me at thoseantennae at hotmail.com if you want it as I only log into this account every now and again.

Suggest probably best to avoid posting at this stage. Will probably stop by a local pub on the way to both gigs and have a vague arrangement to say hello to colesy at some point so can give you the ticket then.

thanks

Paul

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:04:11 +0200From: 65snoopy at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] POTENTIAL TICKET DISASTER
Coming over from Norway. I'm sure I can get a ticket for myself, and I don't mind paying a bit extra,but I convinced my girlfriend to come over also - like you do when you want someoneto see Killing Joke - so she got a flight and took a day off work and now might spend Saturday night watching telly. Well I guess we may be laughing aboutthis in the future... if she is still my girlfriend ;)N