[kj] Bush Seeks Immunity for War Crimes

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 21:25:09 EST 2008

  I say fly them all out there in helicopters - like an outtake from "Syriana" - to a point in
the Syrian desert halfway between Iraq, Saudi, Jordan, and Syria, drop them off and hover
overhead and til they make sure the local bedouin tribes get a hold of them.

  And i like how journos hold back from really speaking their minds' thought and instead
pose it as a question; he knows what we've turned into.

Here's an article where Bush says
he did not sell his soul while in office: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/28/bush-reflects-on-legacy/

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..