[kj] OT: Mumbai

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 04:43:48 EST 2008

i don't watch the news (or that much TV at all) or get a newspaper so
am generally clueless.
for all I know the berlin wall's come down & S Africa has a black
president.
shocking indeed. It depresses me, which I guess is why I don't watch.
It's funny how bad news is more news worthy.
ON the one hand religion offers many people great comfort & happiness,
the it can also make people do unspeakable things in the name of it.
It only takes one family to bring down an entire neighbourhood &
religion is no exception so you can't tar everyone with the same brush
How can you reason with someone who completely believes that what they
are doing is what god is telling them to.
Really scary shit.