[kj] OT: A perky Sarah Palin talks to reporters whileman slaughters turk...

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Nov 25 20:37:00 EST 2008

That was a great article! I just get the impression though that the Generallesse is not really seeing the true nature of what transpired. Though I never took Palin seriously, looking at her in hindsight I see her in a different way..because she didn't win! Honestly, I think she used her sexuality in a new (or very old) way....I mean, she was flirty but commanding, confident but never vulgar. She dressed and continued to dress like a librarian. I think the Generallesse doesn't see the power in that because of her own agenda.

What I mean is that if Sarah Palin had a sound background, was not a fundamentalist nightmare, was intelligent, and was eloquent as well as being more centrist she would be getting different treatment, and she might have been a contender.

Of course I would be horrified if the actual Sarah Palin wanted to run for anything in 2012. But I think the sterile, almost hostile demeanor of Hillary Clinton is just as off putting. Sexuality is a part of life. Everyone flirts. Palin only wins on that one count: she recognized that, and Clinton refuses to address it.....maybe because of past issues. Or very real current ones!

Bette

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:23:31 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: A perky Sarah Palin talks to reporters whileman slaughters turk...

> ..there will always be T and A and Ms Palin apparently does it for some.

> If men are painting their bodies with her name and...

Have you read this article by a former U.S. Army Generallesse, who writes straight from
the gut about Palin, especially of how many, many men really see and want Sarah.

Kind of a humorous read too: http://www.truthout.org/article/palin-can-launch-us-back-time

... ... ... ... ... ...
[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..

From: Bette Dillinger <bettedillinger at live.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:45:48 PMSubject: Re: [kj] OT: A perky Sarah Palin talks to reporters whileman slaughters turk...

You betcha!I really think that there will be no GOP as we know it any longer.....with Obama quoting Lincoln (who stated after the Emancipation Proclamation that it was an abomination that "negroes" should socialize with "whites", let alone produce offspring) and giving a thumbs up to Ronnie Reagan there is no need for another party.... But there will always be T and A and Ms Palin apparently does it for some. If men are painting their bodies with her name and asking her to marry them (?!?) she exudes something. I ain't buying it. Obama will witness, but not foster changes he never imagined happening (for example: physicians are revolting....50% want to find another profession, and there was a time when every parent wanted their child to become one). We live in interesting times. Bette

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:29:08 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] OT: A perky Sarah Palin talks to reporters whileman slaughters turk...

Again, if Sarah Palin is the future of the GOP -- that party is over.
I guess someone forgot to tell her the election's over, and she did not prevail.

Cheers and turkey for everyone,

k.w.