[kj] Duende Pervesion Update

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:09:12 EST 2008

I haven't been able to find this in stock anywhere. I have the previous version of this. BUT I am wondering of the delay is because of the Peel Sessions? Meaning that they did not have permission to have it on this release with the EMI version coming out afterwards.

And if that is the case Does Plastichead/Candlelight/Cooking Vinyl/whomever else not properly clearing channels before releasing things?

Hmmm

Chris