[kj] Duende Pervesion Update

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:02:56 EST 2008

Buy from Amazon or Play.com (free delivery) or even better an independent
record store
that takes pride in service such as Selectadisc or Sister Ray - there really
is no need to buy any
CDs from Plastichead, ever. You know it makes sense.

As already mentioned, the Original Unperverted Pantomime is a complete
rip-off.