[kj] Very OT - Odd news coincidences in the same newscast..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 00:47:33 EST 2008

"Wait
  something must be done, four hundred years" ~~ Creeping Death

Just saw these tonight on the news: Britain calls for more sperm donors..
..and apparently just in time too: Beavers are back..

Lucky Scots, actually having healthy Nordic beaver brought in just for them after 400 years, but not
before their first being placed in solitary confinement for 6 months - which should work wonders towards
the successful introduction of the furry little things into the local population.
I read the CNN article and it started to seem as if the writer was including subtle puns throughout it.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..