[kj] Official Statement:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 00:35:23 EST 2008

> there is a real and present danger of Brit Pop re-emerging.

> As a result of this I am cancelling my birthday.

  Very funny there, but no, don't let them get to you. I say do something to them, instead.Besides, [thereis Hope!]
the last time Brit Pop first-emerged, Killing Joke got pissed off (Jaz losing his frothing fuckin' mind) and came back
with Pandemonium! Like it or no it more than evened the score for those who are of exceptional music character,
and then some.

Guten Geburtstag, or sumthin' like that.
Froerliche..i don't know.....

An official statement by Mik Raven:

Due to the recent release of a new CD by Oasis, there is a real and present danger of Brit Pop re-emerging. As a result of this I am cancelling my birthday. Any tickets bought for my birthday will not be re-embursed as I need the cash to live on my secret island off New Zealand . Once the threat of Brit Pop has disappeared my birthday may well be re-instated but with a different line up. I thank you for your support to date and trust you will buy any cds I create regardless.

Mik