[kj] Official Statement:

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 20:25:02 EST 2008

An official statement by Mik Raven:

Due to the recent release of a new CD by Oasis, there is a real and present danger of Brit Pop re-emerging. As a result of this I am cancelling my birthday. Any tickets bought for my birthday will not be re-embursed as I need the cash to live on my secret island off New Zealand. Once the threat of Brit Pop has disappeared my birthday may well be re-instated but with a different line up. I thank you for your support to date and trust you will buy any cds I create regardless.

Mik