[kj] (OT) Dead car :(

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Nov 19 12:45:46 EST 2008

It's a pity. Can't wonder how the Fourfour would look like after the
incident. But after all it was nice that no one got harmed and that you
had the chance to listen to the crash and the driver didn't run away
(something very common here in Mexico city).

Hope your Leon get well soon, but -now that i think in the subject of
this e-mail- did the insurance company already declare it a complete
loss? Hope not, I like this model pretty much. Is it an FR?

Best wishes

Javier
mexcity

>did the insurance company already declare it a complete loss?
Hope not,

Looking at the damage this morning I would expect them to . .
the fold in the roof tells me the subframe has been twisted . . I really
wouldn't trust a repair

>I like this model pretty much. Is it an FR?

It's a Cupra R (225bhp version)

I loved that car :o(

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.