[kj] (OT) Dead car :(

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Nov 19 12:12:56 EST 2008

It's part of the master plan hatched by a bunch of subversive
environmentalists.
They go around getting people drunk and telling them to smash into parked cars!

Though it really sucks; as Pat and the others mentioned, as long as
you're ok, things
ain't that bad.

When people ask how I am, I tell 'em "as bad as things might be if
I'm healthy enough to bitch properly I
can't complain". :)