[kj] (OT) Dead car :(

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Nov 19 09:39:45 EST 2008

Just a machine mate, eminently replacable, I know it's a fuck around but
Pat's totally right, the things come off the prodduction line one every
few seconds, same can't be said for your noggin, that was a one off custom
job!

I'm strongly in favour of elevating the right to drive way up the food
chain, as opposed to it being as ubiquitous as it is. That way maybe it
would be appreciated as a privilege as opposed to a right.

That's it. I'm gonna get serious about this.

I'm writing a letter!