[kj] (OT) Dead car :(

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Nov 19 08:54:23 EST 2008

I DO NOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!

Last night around 10:30ish I heard a large bang, Looking out of the
window I thought "didn't we leave the car outside the house and if so
why is there now a smoking Smart Fourfour in its place??"

Once again we have had our car smashed into, it had been shunted over
the road up onto the pavement and the rear driver side ripped off
(pretty much like the last time if anyone remembers those photos)

The driver was just standing there looking stupid . . I called he Police
(as you do) and restrained myself from decking the cunt . . when
breathalysed he was WAY over the limit and dragged off to the cells for
the night

We popped down to the yard this morning to check it out in daylight and
there is a fold on the roof . . another write off I would think

Why me??

http://lycopodeia.dreamhosters.com/deadcar.jpg

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.