[kj] OT: The Venus Project

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Nov 17 21:46:53 EST 2008

I've decided The Martix is cheaper, more energy / resource efficient, and no
need for regular cleaning. What else.no chance of throwing your back out,
being found naked and expired hanging from a light fixture.sure there's
other reasons.

Oh yeah.much easier than making a perfect replica of Famke Jannsen.

_____