[kj] OT: Nov 2008

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Nov 16 18:15:20 EST 2008

Forgive my hippie loonacy, I decided to look up Terrence McKenna's timewave
theory after hearing Jaz at the Forum mention that the next 4 years or so
are going to actually be 9 million or something (wondered why I was feeling
tired & out of date), anyway according to Timewave 'theory' - November 2008
is supposed to be a focal point when lots of momentus things happen.

Does the world financial system falling over count? The shit really hit the
fan in Oct though.(and I think they whole theory is pretty bunkum).