[kj] (OT) Worst Singers

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Nov 15 17:05:13 EST 2008

I guess I'm guilty of the ultraviolence. I'm not sure why I feel so
polarised about bands I like and don't, but I would defend those I champion
as vigorously as defame those I don't. It's a little weird - once I've
decided I like a band I my quality control shuts down, and I'll tend to like
anything they release on principle.

I'm one of those shallow people who are quick to judge others by their
musical taste. I knew that relationship with a Pat Benatar fan was doomed to
failure...

I'd still like to see Axl peeled on TV, though.

Darren

Hungerford, UK