[kj] 100 Singers that I detest

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 13:34:02 EST 2008

I 'll film it Alexandra and we can make millions! :)

~LB

In a message dated 11/15/2008 8:33:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com writes:

Sounds Kinky!

At 07:05 AM 11/15/2008, Alexandra Tolksdorf wrote:

See, one of the few that fulfil these criteria for me is Robert Smith of The
Cure.
Oh, and I hate Siouxsie, too. I would love nothing more than to plunge my
fist down the throats of those two repeatedly.

~Alexandra.

In a message dated 11/15/2008 12:31:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,