[kj] NOW! a new Jaz Coleman interview on BBC6 (Bruce Dickinson show) on Friday 14/11/2008

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sat Nov 15 12:57:17 EST 2008

One fanatzillion thanks for this info, not being part of the
Commonwealth (or the Empire, if you prefer the old terminology) means
that I don't keep track of all the BBC programmes. ;-)
Nice to hear Jaz not sounding completely insane - the statement
"we'll be recoring a new album in January" actually sounds
believable. It does seem as if Jaz and Youth need to exchange
pidgeons more often though...

/Per