[kj] NOW! a new Jaz Coleman interview on BBC6 (Bruce Dickinson show) on Friday 14/11/2008

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:38:11 EST 2008

Show up available at the following URL :

* http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00fgsnq *

02:18 Tomorrow's World 02:23 Jaz inteview with Bruce Dickinson 02:29 Wardance 02:39 Butcher 02:44 end

Times are approx ... tracks all from the John Peel sessions.

Regards, Antoni
* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

From: liszyleclercq at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:14:00 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] NOW! a new Jaz Coleman interview on BBC6 (Bruce Dickinson show) on Friday 14/11/2008

It will be on any minute now!Lizzzzzzzzzzz Thanks for the info pssyche23!

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:23:29 +0000Subject: [kj] a new Jaz Coleman interview on BBC6 (Bruce Dickinson show) on Friday 14/11/2008

Just found this out this evening - I guess the show will be up on the BBC website for a while - I would appreciate if one of the more technically minded souls here could eventually convert to MP3 ... cheers - show starts at 21:00 (GMT) ... confirmed at this URL : http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00fgsnq ... Regards, Antoni

BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now

Plan je evenement, nodig mensen uit en deel je foto's met Windows Live Events