[kj] (OT) Worst Singers

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Nov 14 23:01:44 EST 2008

Hey, I'll defend some country music (i.e., everything ever emanated from George Jones' mouth), and I don't really get Elvis Costello, but I'll give you this one--I HATE the White Stipes!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:37:44 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Worst Singers

Country music, the white stripes and elvis costello all in one sentence. What are you trying to do to people?!"

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:25:39 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Worst Singers

No, you're thinking of Tammy Wynette (sort of the grandma of female country voices). I did have a chance to see Loretta Lynn recetnly and didn't --although I hear she' s pretty over the hill, but a few years ago did an album w/the White Stripes or something. Also, Emmylou Harris does quite a bit of stuff w/rockers (Elvis Costello, Jason, Steve Earle)...

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.