[kj] FW: (OT) Worst Singers

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:30:32 EST 2008

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: dpeace at bigfoot.comSubject: RE: [kj] (OT) Worst SingersDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:26:52 +0000

if theres one female i hate its that stupid lilly allen followed closly by pathetic peaches geldof they should

be both sent back to school prompto lolFrom: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:18:43 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Worst Singers

Bruce Dickinson. Can’t abide the falsetto screaming.
Sting solo (especially Englishman In New York, which is a wretched, wretched record) although I like the Police.
Lily (Mockney Slap) Allen
Morrissey (simpering fop) – I once did a live version of the Birthday Party’s “Hamlet” retitled Morrissey Pow! Pow! Pow! Most gratifying.
Paul Weller (have just always hated everything he’s ever done, and his haircuts, but the Style Council was utterly unforgivable)
Neil Young (who gives me a headache)
Joe Strummer (sorry and all that)

I could go on for hours, but I’ll leave it at that for now.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 14 November 2008 20:11To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] (OT) Worst Singers

Ok, we're hearing about our favourite singers...so who do ya hate?People you cant even hear 5 seconds of.. Michael Monroe - Hanoi Rocks"

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!