[kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Fri Nov 14 17:47:48 EST 2008

Yes, utmost respect to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan......and I believe his work was featured on the "Dead Man Walking" soundtrack (I had no idea about "Natural Born Killers"!). Still love his music, play it frequently.....a great.

From: mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.ukTo: a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk; gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:44:08 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

Saw Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan do a two hour set on a small stage at Glastonbury in late 80’s he was mindblowingly brilliant and something I will never forget.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Alexandra TolksdorfSent: 13 November 2008 22:01To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan?! We still listen to his stuff!